Find out more about our Optima processing equipment now:
- Built in power: 1.1kw
- Powered by: hydraulics
- Single cracking cycle: 3 sec
- Walnut quantity:8-10/per cycle
- Modes: Step-by-step, Manual, Automatic
- Control: Microprocessor unit
- Nut size: The machine doesn’t need the walnuts sorted in advance. It follows the height of every single nut.
- Quality of production: First grade nut,the kernel is intact
The machine has a bunker with dosator, which determines the quantity of the walnut entering the device, 10 nests for cracking the walnut. Device is tracking every nut’s height and has a microprocessor unit, which automates the process.
The cracking happens simultaneously, while the machine tracks the height of the walnuts, that are loaded and presses them with predefined depth, optimally 2-3mm, so that it keeps the kernel intact. The time for a single cycle is 3 seconds. The mallets have a special profile, which cracks the shell, still leaving the kernel intact. The machine automaticly calibrates the walnuts and lets them pass and be processed. The smaller ones are set aside automaticly, so that they can be processed after changing the machine settings.
This machine is also directly capable of processing hazelnuts and almonds.
There is a sample machine ready for public demonstration. If you are interested, contact us.